To enable CapsLock and battery status notifications, do the following:
- Download Logitech Options® software from www.logitech.com/downloads.
- Follow the instructions to install the software on your laptop or desktop.
- Once installed, Logitech Options will automatically recognize the mouse and keyboard and display them on the main Options window.
- Select your keyboard and then click on the MORE button on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select This device in the upper left corner of the window.
- Under Notifications, make sure you have selected both options in order to receive alerts for CapsLock and Battery status and that none of the options under Disabled Keys are selected.
- CapsLock notifications will be active as you use your keyboard and you will receive pop-up messages when your battery level is at 50%, 20%, and 5% on your keyboard or mouse.
To check the battery status, on the main page of Logitech Options, select your device (mouse or keyboard). Battery status will be shown on the lower part of the Options window.