You can uninstall an application within All Apps or the My Apps screen in Android Market. Please note that you will only be able to uninstall applications downloaded from Android Market.
Uninstall an application from All Apps
1. Press the Home key on the Keyboard Controller, select All Apps then press the OK key.
2. Select an application that you wish to uninstall, then press and hold OK until a pop-up menu appears.
3. Select Uninstall application and then press OK.
4. Confirm the application uninstall by pressing OK again.
Uninstall an application from My Apps
1. From either the Home bar or All Apps, select the Android Market application and press OK.
2. Select My Apps and press OK.
3. Select the application you wish to uninstall in the left-pane.
4. Navigate to the right-pane using the Directional pad, select Uninstall and press OK.
(Please note that default applications can only be hidden, not uninstalled.)
Hide a default application
1. Navigate to All Apps.
2. Select a default application that you wish to hide, then hold and press OK until a pop-up menu appears.
3. Select Hide application and then press OK.
Show a hidden application
1. From either the Home bar or All Apps screen, press Menu .
2. Select Home and All Apps settings and press OK.
3. Select Show / hide applications and press OK.
4. Check the empty box or boxes next to the hidden application(s) that you wish to show by selecting the application and pressing OK.
5. Once you have checked boxes next to the applications you wish to show, select the OK option and press OK on the Keyboard Controller.