If you're having trouble with the audio distorting or dropping out on your X300 speaker, try these suggestions:
- Move the audio source closer — it might be out of the range of your speaker.
- Move away from other sources of wireless signal — you could be experiencing interference.
- Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied cable).
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
NOTE: If you're streaming audio content from the internet, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your mobile speaker.