If your iOS device has a problem connecting to your speaker, try the following:
- Make sure your speaker has the latest firmware version — to do this, you will need the Ultimate Ears app
- Turn your speaker off and then back on
- Turn your iOS device off and then back on
- In the Bluetooth menu on your iOS device, locate the speaker and tap the "i" icon next to it.
- Tap Forget this Device.
- Turn your speaker on.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button (next to the power button) until you hear a tone or a voice confirmation that the speaker is in pairing mode.
NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly and you will hear a tone or a voice confirmation from the speaker indicating the speaker is ready for pairing.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to scan for devices.
- Tap your speaker to pair.