To pair Revue with a DISH Network Set-top box:
- Ensure that you have an active DISH Network Set-top box and are able to receive DISH Network programming
Ensure the DISH Network Set-top box model is supported
- DISH Network ViP-722K, ViP-722 and ViP-622 models support the enhanced DVR integration feature.
Subscribe to DISH Network enhanced DVR integration
- To enable pairing with Revue and Set-top box, a subscription to the enhanced DVR integration is required. To instantly subscribe call DISH Network 1-800-823-4929 or log into your DISH Network account www.dishnetwork.com
- Ensure your Revue is connected correctly. See Knowledge Base article 360023398213
Network connect Revue and DISH Network Set-top box
Two types of network connections commonly used to pair:
- Bridge Revue and DISH Network Set-top box by connecting Revue by Wi-Fi and connecting an Ethernet cable between Revue and Set-top box.
- Connect Revue and DISH Network Set-top independently to the router by Wi-Fi or Ethernet
Pair Revue and DISH Network Set-top box
- Make sure the Revue and Set-top box are powered on.
- From the Home bar, go to All Apps > Settings > TV source.
- Select DISH DVR.
- Select I accept for the DISH Network Agreement.
- Select Yes using the original Set-top box remote.
- Type the Confirmation Code using the Keyboard Controller and click Next.
- Press the Back key twice to return to the Google TV Home screen.
- Select Queue to access your recorded content.