Some Scientific Atlanta 8300 set-top boxes will not display a picture on the TV when connected to Revue. If you are not seeing a picture, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Using the original remote for your Scientific Atlanta set-top box, press Settings twice. The General Settings menu appears.
- Press Direction Up or Direction Down to highlight Set: Picture Format.
- Press Direction Right to highlight the picture format setting.
- Press Direction Up to select Pass-Through or AutoDVI/HDMI.
- Press A to use this option for the 8300HD.
- Press Exit to return to normal viewing.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact customer care, we're here to help.