- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Expected battery life is up to 84 Days
Checking battery status
You can check your mouse's battery status using the Logitech Control Center (LCC) mouse and keyboard software See answer 360023405533 for instructions.
Installing new batteries
Press the battery door release button.
Install the batteries for your mouse by making sure they face the correct direction, as shown in the image below:
Extending battery life
Your mouse enters standby mode to conserve power when it is not in use. Here are some other ways you can help extend battery life:
- Use only alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries (such as NiMH,or NiCd) operate at a lower voltage and may affect battery life.
- Avoid using your mouse on dark or transparent surfaces, such as glass. These surfaces cause the optical sensor to use more power.
- Make sure replacement batteries are new and within the manufacturer's expiration date.