- Endurance mode (LO): The report rate of the mouse is fixed at 8 ms (125 Hz) to maximize battery life. The report rate in endurance mode cannot be adjusted.
- Performance mode (HI): By default, the mouse report rate is set to 1 ms (1000 Hz). But you can increase the report rate in performance mode to 2 ms (500 Hz), 4 ms (250 Hz) or 8 ms (125 Hz).
NOTE: To learn more about On-Board Memory and Automatic Game Detection Modes, see Choose between gaming mouse On-Board Memory and Automatic Game Detection modes.
Select a power mode in Automatic Game Detection mode
LGS can be used to select a power mode for all profiles or on a per-profile basis.
- Launch LGS.
- Select the G304/G305 from the product picker.
- Click the Customize Buttons icon at bottom of the screen.
- Make sure to select the profile you want to customize in the Profiles pane. Click on the drop-down list next to Power Mode and select HI for performance mode, and LO for endurance mode.
NOTE: You can also use a single profile on your mouse in Automatic Game Detection mode. Just clear the Enable per profile settings checkbox. Remember that you cannot have per profile DPI sensitivity levels while the setting is disabled (not checked). If you use multiple profiles, we recommend performance mode for gaming and endurance mode for all other profiles/applications.
Select a power mode in On-Board Memory
- Launch LGS.
- Select the mouse from the product picker.
- Click the Customize on-board profile icon at bottom of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down list next to Power Mode in the Advanced section, and select HI for performance mode, and LO for endurance mode.