There are two status LEDs on your tablet keyboard:
NOTE: The image above shows the Bluetooth LED lit. The battery icon to the right of it is unlit.
- Flashes green when connecting
- Glows solid green after it is connected and then turns off to save energy
- Glows solid red when the paired device is out of range or not turned on
NOTE: Turn the tablet on or move it closer to the keyboard and then press a key to attempt to communicate with the tablet again. The light will turn green when the keyboard is connected to the tablet.
- Glows solid green when the keyboard turns on and then goes off to save energy
- Flashes red when the battery is low
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS