If you're having issues with the microphone on your headset, try the following:
- Check that the microphone isn't set to mute in the application where you're using it.
- Make sure you have the UE 3500 headset selected as the audio input/recording device (see your computer or device's documentation for help).
- Ensure your application is configured to use the headset as its audio input/recording device (see the application's documentation for help).
- If you're using the wireless receiver, make sure the receiver is connected to a USB port that isn't behind any large objects (ex. a desk or desktop PC).
- Connect the headset to a USB port with the charging cable — it may not have enough battery power.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads