If you're experiencing power and charging issues with your gaming mouse, please try the following troubleshooting steps that may help you find a resolution:
- Plug the device into a different USB port on your computer, ideally, one directly connected to your computer instead of a USB hub.
- Plug the device into a different computer.
- Plug your device into a different USB port. Don't use a USB hub.
- Charge using a different micro-USB cable (a generic micro-USB cable from another device such as a cell phone or camera should work with your device).
- Replace the batteries with brand new batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS