If your cursor is jumpy when you use the Rugged Combo 4 Touch trackpad, please try the following:
- Make sure that only one part of your finger is touching the surface and that you're not resting your wrist on or very close to the surface. The touch surface might interpret this as your finger touching it and move the pointer in that direction.
- Keep the surface dry and clean:
- To clean the keyboard and trackpad, wipe with a lint-free cloth dampened in water.
- Don't apply liquids directly on the keyboard/iPad. The trackpad is not water-resistant.
- If the smart connector of the keyboard/iPad gets dirty or stained, apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a soft, lint-free cloth to clean.