If you can't hear any audio from your Zone Learn, try the following:
- Check and make sure the cable is fully plugged into your device.
- Check that the other end of the cable, with the headset icon, is fully plugged into the ear cup and in the locked position.
For information on replacing the cable, please see How do I replace the cable for a Logitech Zone Learn headset?
- Check your device's audio settings and make sure the Zone Learn Headset is selected.
- If you are using a video conferencing platform, make sure your Zone Learn Headset is selected for your Speaker and Microphone.
- Make sure your audio is not set to mute and volume is not at zero.
- If you are still unable to hear audio, please contact Support for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads