- Connect the USB Wireless Mix Adapter to a powered USB port on your PC or gaming console.
- Insert a pin into the reset port (A) on the adapter to initiate the pairing mode. The LED on the adapter will begin to blink to indicate pairing mode.
- Once the LED begins blinking, remove the pin from the reset port on the adapter.
- Turn on the headset.
- Hold the Microphone Mute button for 15 seconds.
- The G logo on the headset will blink to indicate pairing mode.
- The G logo turns to a solid color, and then returns to your selected lighting when pairing is complete.
Welcome to Logitech Support
If you are using macOS 11 (Big Sur) have questions or are experiencing issues, please check this link:
NOTE: Our call center operations are operating under reduced staffing and response times may be affected.
STILL NEED HELP?
Want to ask other users with the same product a question? Join the conversation.