The sound may be absent or weak for a number of different reasons. Please check the following:
- Make sure the Volume control on the headset cable is set to an audible level.
- Try adjusting the volume level in your computer's control panel, the soundcard mixer program, or the application you're running.
- Make sure the headset microphone and headphone plugs are connected to the correct jacks.
- Check the connections of the phone cords going into the box. The handset phone cord plug connects into the jack on the box that shows a picture of a handset. The phone cord provided in the package connects to the jack on the back of the box that shows a picture of a telephone. The other end connects into the jack on your phone where your handset was disconnected.
- Try toggling the headset/handset switch to reactivate the amplifier. This is because the amplifier box automatically enters a sleep mode after 3 minutes of no use, which preserves battery life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS