If you're not hearing audio from the headset on a Bluetooth device, try the following suggestions:
- Make sure you've set the switch to the Bluetooth icon.
- If you've paired multiple Bluetooth devices with the headset, make sure you're connected to the correct one.
- Try adjusting the volume on both your Bluetooth device and headset.
- Connect the headset to a USB port with the charging cable — it may not have enough battery power.
- Make sure the application you're using is configured to use the headset as its audio output device.
- Try disabling other Bluetooth devices temporarily.