Use the following steps to adjust the image quality on your webcam:
- Launch Logitech Webcam Software
Start > Programs > Logitech > Logitech > Logitech Webcam Software
- Click the Quick Capture button.
- Click the Controls button.
- Click Advanced Settings. This lets you adjust your webcam settings.
- In the Advanced Settings window, clear the RightLight and both Auto options. This lets you manually adjust all of the image settings.
- Move the sliders to adjust the image quality to your preferred settings.
To improve the image quality or avoid any type of blurriness from your camera, make sure:
- You have good lighting in the area or room where you're using your webcam.
- Your computer has at least an Intel Pentium 4 (2.4 Ghz) processor and a minimum of 256MB RAM.
- Connect your camera to a high-speed port. For help with verifying that your port is high-speed USB 2.0 compliant, see answer 360023408093.