To connect your M350 mouse and K580 keyboard to the same Unifying receiver, do the following:
- Download the Logitech® Unifying Software from your Google App Store.
NOTE: You must have the Unifying receiver from your keyboard connected to your device.
- Open the Unifying software and click Next in the lower right of the window.
- Restart the mouse you want to pair to your Unifying receiver by turning it OFF and ON.
- Click Next in the lower right corner once it’s been enabled.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing your mouse and it will be ready to use.
If you need to repair your M350 mouse to its original dongle, you will need a Windows desktop or laptop. Download and run the Logitech Connection Utility software and follow the on-screen instructions for repairing.
NOTE: Please see this article if you encounter additional Bluetooth connectivity issues.