If you need to clean your Zone Vibe headset, please review the following guidelines first:
Before you clean:
- Do not wash ear pads in a washing machine.
- Do not dry ear pads in a tumble dryer.
- Do not apply cleaning liquids directly to the ear pads and headband.
- Do not use bleach, acetone/nail polish remover, strong solvents, or abrasives as it might affect the fabric surface condition and/or cause discoloration.
- Use alcohol wipes to clean the ear pads.
Wiping and cleaning your Zone Vibe headset (excluding ear pads):
- To clean all areas of the headset use regular tap water to a lightly moisten a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe down the headband and ear pads.
- For heavier stains, you might additionally use a small amount of soap on the lightly moistened, clean, soft cloth and gently rub stained areas. Rinse thoroughly the surface by using the same moistened cloth. Repeat until all traces of soap are gone.
- You can also use fragrance-free disinfecting wipes, fragrance-free anti-bacterial wet wipes.
- Let dry at room temperature.
Logitech encourages users to properly sanitize their products in accordance with guidelines put out by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads