|0.41||July 1, 2021|
|0.40||May 26, 2021|
This release includes backlighting controls for MX Keys, advanced click actions for buttons on Windows, and various bug fixes.
- Assign and perform advanced click actions including double click with your mice buttons on Windows.
- Assign and trigger Action center on Windows with your mice buttons.
- Enable or disable backlighting and battery saving mode for your MX Keys from the device settings menu.
- View the backlighting level via an overlay as you adjust it.
- Learn the status of the fn lock via an overlay every time you toggle it using the Fn+Esc shortcut.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from installing the app on Windows.
- Made improvements to fix the issues wherein some users are unable to find and connect their computers via Flow.
- Fixed the issue wherein the app would sometimes show that Flow needs to be set up even though it’s already set up.
- Fixed the issue wherein the Flow setup instructions would sometimes not show correctly.
- Fixed some UI and translation issues.
- Improved the sensitivity of volume up and down actions when assigned to custom gestures.
- Reduced the size of the app icon on macOS.
This is the first public beta release of the software. It includes support for the main features of MX Master 3, MX Anywhere 3, and MX Keys devices.
- MX Master 3 and MX Master 3 for Mac
- MX Anywhere 3 and MX Anywhere 3 for Mac
- MX Keys and MX Keys for Mac
- View your battery and connectivity status. Be notified when your battery is running low.
- Customize the buttons or keys to perform actions of your choice. You can even customize them per application.
- Work easier and faster with predefined mouse settings optimized for your favorite apps — Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Customize the pointing and scrolling experience of your mouse.
- Assign mouse gestures to any button from the Buttons menu, hold the button and move the mouse up, down, left, or right to perform different actions that help you navigate your windows, control songs, and more.
- Use and control multiple computers seamlessly with Flow. Switch to another computer by simply moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. Effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between computers — just copy on one and paste to the other.
- View the computers to which your keyboard is connected.
- Get notified when you toggle caps lock, scroll lock, and num lock (only on Windows) on your keyboard.
- Use the app in light or dark themes.
- Share feedback using the feedback button.