- Device connection drops
- Device doesn’t wake up computer after sleep
- Device is laggy
- Delay when using the device
- Device cannot be connected at all
- Low battery levels
- Plugging the receiver into a USB hub or other unsupported device such as a KVM switch
NOTE: Your receiver must be plugged directly into your computer.
- Using your wireless keyboard on metal surfaces
- Radio frequency (RF) interference from other sources, such as wireless speakers, cell phones, and so on
- Windows USB port power settings
- Potential hardware issue (device, batteries or receiver)
Troubleshooting steps for:
- Wired devices
- Wireless devices: Unifying and non-Unifying devices
- Wireless devices: Bluetooth devices
- Plug the device into a different USB port on your computer. If possible, don't use a USB hub or other similar device. If using a different USB port works, try updating the motherboard USB chipset driver.
- Windows only — Disable USB Selective Suspend:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings > USB Settings > USB Selective Suspend Setting.
- Change both settings to Disabled.
- Update firmware if available.
- Try testing the device on a different computer.
Unifying and non-Unifying devices
- Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub, extender, switch or something similar.
- Move the device closer to the USB receiver. If your receiver is in the back of your computer, it may help to relocate the receiver to a front port. In some cases the receiver signal gets blocked by the computer case, causing a delay.
- Keep other electrical wireless devices away from the USB receiver to avoid interference.
- Unpair/repair or disconnect/reconnect hardware:
- If you have a Unifying receiver, identified by this logo, see Unpair a mouse or keyboard from the Unifying receiver.
- If your receiver is non-Unifying, it cannot be unpaired. However, if you have a replacement receiver, you can use the Connection Utility software to perform the pairing.
- Update the firmware for your device if available.
- Windows only — check if there are any Windows updates running in the background that may cause the delay.
- Mac only — check if there are any background updates that may cause the delay.
- Try on a different computer.
Please try the steps to fix issues with your Logitech Bluetooth device here.