- Scroll wheel button moves but it doesn’t scroll on the page
- Certain gestures don't work or work intermittently
- Scroll or gestures behave differently than expected
- Potential hardware issue
- Operating system/software settings
- After installing and/or updating Logitech Options on macOS Mojave or later, macOS requires user permission to be set. Please follow these steps.
- Clean the scroll wheel with compressed air.
- Make sure the wheel itself moves and isn’t physically stuck.
- Check if the Scroll/Gesture settings in the Logitech Software are correctly selected:
- Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub, extender, switch or something similar.
- Unpair/repair or disconnect/reconnect hardware.
- Update firmware if available.
- Windows only — try a different USB port. If it makes a difference, try updating the motherboard USB chipset driver.
- Try on a different computer. Windows only — if it works on a different computer, then the issue might be related to a USB chipset driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads