If you're having connectivity issues with your keyboard case, try the following suggestions:
- Go to Settings on your iPad and check if Bluetooth is active.
- Make sure your keyboard case is charged. Turn your keyboard on by resting the iPad on the strip above the keyboard. The status indicator will be red if your keyboard has less than 20% battery life left. Connect it to a power source.
- Try moving away from other wireless or Bluetooth sources — you could be experiencing interference.
- On your iPad, turn Bluetooth off and then back on again.
- Try un-pairing and re-pairing your keyboard case from your iPad. Here’s how:
- On your iPad, tap Settings and then Bluetooth.
- In the Devices list, find Canvas Keyboard Case, tap the information icon to the right, and then tap Forget this device.
- Rest your iPad on the strip directly above the keyboard to turn the keyboard on. The status indicator on the top right will glow green.
- Press the Bluetooth connection button on the right side of the keyboard to put it into discovery mode.
- On your iPad, tap Settings, then Bluetooth settings, locate Canvas Keyboard Case in the Devices list, and select it.
- Once the connection is made, the indicator will turn solid blue. Your keyboard is ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS