When your device isn't working, the problem is likely a connection or power issue. This can be due to several reasons, such as:
- Low battery levels
- Plugging the receiver into a USB hub or other unsupported device such as a
- KVM switch
NOTE: Your receiver must be plugged directly into your computer.
- Using your wireless keyboard on metal surfaces
- Radio frequency (RF) interference from other sources, such as wireless speakers, cell phone, and so on
- Windows USB port power settings
If your keyboard is not working or frequently loses connection try the following steps:
- Check the batteries or make sure your device is charged.
- Make sure the keyboard is On.
- Keep other electrical wireless devices away from the USB receiver to avoid interferences.
- Move the keyboard closer to the USB receiver.
- Unpair/repair or disconnect/reconnect hardware:
- Try a different USB port. If using a different USB port works, try updating the motherboard USB chipset driver.
Windows only — check USB port power settings.
- Upgrade the firmware for your device if available.
- Try the device on a different computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no Downloads for this Version.