This article applies to the following products:
All Harmony Remote Models
If you need the Harmony remote to control your DISH Network or Bell TV satellite receiver on a specific remote address, then you will need to have the Harmony remote indentify which remote address your receiver is using. To do this:
- Launch the Harmony Remote Software and log into your account
- Click on the Devices tab
- Click on the Settings button next to the Dish Network PVR device
- Select Confirm infrared commands and click on Next
- Select Yes - I want to try to confirm commands using a remote I have for this device. and click on Next
- You will be prompted to learn three commands from your original remote. Follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
- Once the correct address has been indentified, update your Harmony remote
Once you have completed the steps, the Harmony remote will be able to control your DISH Network or Bell TV satellite receiver.