If you have to constantly reconnect your keyboard or your mouse, try the following:
- Keep other electrical devices at least 8 inches (20 cm) away from the USB Unifying receiver.
- Move the mouse or keyboard closer to the USB Unifying receiver.
- Move the USB Unifying receiver to different locations.
The connection between the MK260 mouse, keyboard and the USB receiver can be lost due to several reasons such as:
- Low batteries
- Moving the USB receiver from one USB port to another
- Moving the USB receiver to another computer
- Plugging the USB receiver into a USB hub or other unsupported device such as a KVM switch (your USB receiver must be plugged directly into your computer).
- Using your wireless mouse/keyboard on metal surfaces
- Radio frequency (RF) interference of more powerful wireless devices such as:
- Wireless speakers
- Computer power supplies
- Cellular telephones
- Garage door openers
If the above solutions do not resolve your problem, consult Knowledge Base article 18056 for instructions on contacting Logitech Technical Support.