Here’s how to install native UVC drivers for your Logitech webcam:
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Imaging devices.
- Locate the name of your Logitech camera in the list and right-click on it.
- Select Update Driver Software...
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Check Show compatible hardware, and then select USB Video Device.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS