This guide is designed to help you get started with:
- Basics of 60 FPS streaming
- Using the Personify ChromaCam background replacement software with:
- XSplit Broadcaster
- OBS Studio Original
- OBS version 0.6xx streaming software
- XSplit Broadcaster resources
- XSplit Youtube channel with additional resources
- Tom’s Guide to streaming
- Lighting — lighting is extremely important to getting good image quality, especially to achieve 60 FPS when streaming — see Maintain a constant 720p/60fps stream for more tips on lighting.
- Placement and background selection — make sure to choose an area that is well-lit and uncluttered. When selecting an area and background, choose one where the background and the human subject have a higher contrast in color. This helps the background replacement software differentiate between the human subject and background.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS