Enjoy push-button control with Logitech POP and Circle Camera. Turn the camera on or off, switch Privacy Mode on or off, start manual recording, and more. You can add as many of your Circle Cameras as you like.
Add Circle Camera
- Ensure your mobile device, POP Home Switch, and Circle are all on the same network.
- Open the Logitech POP app on your mobile device and select MENU in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap MY DEVICES followed by + and then Circle.
- Next, you’ll need to sign into your Logi account.
Create a recipe
Now that your Circle device or devices have been added, it’s time to set up a recipe that includes your device(s):
- From the home screen of the POP app, select the button or switch that you would like to use.
- Under your switch name, select the press configuration you would like to use (single, double, long).
- Tap Advanced Mode if you'd like to set this device up using a trigger.
(tapping Advanced Mode will also further explain this option)
- Drag your Circle device(s) to the center area where it says DRAG DEVICES HERE.
- If needed, tap the Circle device(s) you just added and set your preferences.
- Camera On/Off: Turns the camera on or off, defaulting to whichever settings were last used (Privacy or Manual).
- Privacy Mode: Circle Camera will stop streaming and turn off its video feed.
- Manual Recording: Circle will live stream while recording (10, 30, or 60 seconds), the recording will appear in the timeline of your Circle app.
- Live Chat: Sends a request to your phone to open the Circle app in Live view, use the push-to-talk feature in the Circle app to communicate.
- Tap ✓ in the upper right-hand corner to complete your POP Switch recipe.