Make sure your camera is attached to the mount and plugged into a power source.
- Open the iOS App Store or Android Play Store and search for Logi Circle.
- Download the Logi Circle app.
- Open the Logi Circle app.
- Tap Setup.
NOTE: if you have multiple Circle cameras, choose the one you want to set up.
- Name your camera by typing or selecting from the on-screen list. Tap Next to continue.
- Scroll through the list and select your wireless network. If your SSID is hidden, tap the Add Network Name box and enter the name. Tap Next to continue.
- Type your wireless network’s password and tap Connect.
- After the Circle camera joins your wireless network and connects to the cloud, you will see a Welcome Home message. Tap Continue to create your Circle account.
- Create a Circle account by typing your email address and a password. We recommend that you use a strong password (a combination of letters, symbols, and numbers) to keep your account secure. Tap Create to open the Welcome message and follow the on-screen prompts to access your camera’s Live View.
NOTE: The password can be different from the one you use for your email address. Make sure you type the correct email address to avoid any loss of content or subscription issues.
NOTE: Harmony or POP users can click I already have an account and use their existing credentials to log in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS