To set up Logitech Flow:
- Download and install Logitech Options on the computers you want to use Flow on. You can get Logitech Options from your product’s Download page.
NOTE: Logitech Options must be installed and Flow enabled on all the computers that you want to use Flow on.
- Pair your mouse using Bluetooth or the Unifying receiver to other computers — Logitech Flow uses Logitech Easy-Switch™ technology to switch between the computers in your Logitech Flow configuration. See Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for more information.
NOTE: You'll need to pair your mouse with the computers that you want to use Flow on before you can enable Flow.
- Connect the computers to the same network — make sure all your computers are connected to the same wireless or wired network. In office environments, where network ports can be blocked, you might need to talk to your network administrator if Logitech Flow cannot establish a connection.
To enable Logitech Flow:
When you enable Logitech Flow your computer will find other computers on the network that are paired to the same mouse. You’ll need to wait for the connection process to take place before you can start using Flow. If auto-discovery cannot find other computers on your network, make sure that Logitech Flow is enabled on your other computer(s). You’ll need to have an active internet connection for the initial connection to be established.
- Click Enable Flow to initialize the connection between your Flow computers.
- After you enable Logitech Flow, it will automatically search for another computer.
- Once your connection is successful, click Continue to start using Logitech Flow.