- What is an RMA?
- RMA approval
- Why don’t you offer repairs?
- Why does Customer Support require me to troubleshoot?
- Why do I have to provide the serial number?
- Why do I need to provide pictures together with my case number when claiming for a replacement? (For cosmetic issues)
- Why do I need to send the defective item back?
- How long is the issued e-Label valid?
- How do I use my e-Label?
- Will the replacement product be the same as the defective product?
- Why does shipping take so long, can I get my replacement expedited?
- What is the warranty for the replacement product?
- What is a POP?
- What is a valid proof of purchase?
- Why do I need to provide a POP for a spare part request?
- How do I send requested photos to support?
- Is the warranty transferable?
- If the product was a gift, is it still covered under warranty?
- Is my warranty valid if I move out of the country in which I purchased my product?
- What is my warranty duration for a purchased spare part?
- I returned a defective product to Logitech for a replacement/refund under the warranty, but I did not get a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from Logitech beforehand. When may I expect to receive a response from Logitech?
- How do I submit a warranty claim?
- What is a POD?
- How long does it take for my RMA to be delivered?
- What is the Tracking Number?
- How do I track my RMA?
- Why is my Tracking Number not recognized?
- What is UPS My Choice? (US Only)
Why don’t you offer repairs?
In order to better serve our fans, we only provide new warranty replacements. By doing this we can reduce your wait time during the RMA process. Providing a new product also assures us that you’ll receive a replacement that is in new and working condition.
Why does Customer Support require me to troubleshoot?
We require troubleshooting to test the functionality of your product and to better assess whether a replacement is necessary. In many cases, troubleshooting will resolve the issue, saving you from an unnecessary replacement.
Why do I have to provide the serial number?
The serial number is the most efficient way for us to help you validate your warranty. By providing us with the serial number you can avoid spending your time digging up that old receipt.
Why do I need to provide pictures together with my case number when claiming for a replacement? (For cosmetic issues)
We request for pictures on all cosmetic issues to help us better understand the issue and provide the best option for support.
Why do I need to send the defective item back?
Logitech requests some units back for internal testing and for the purpose of improving our products. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label which can be used to send the item back.
How long is the issued e-Label valid?
The validity of the e-Label is 10 days coming from the agent's email, then 30 days from the time the customer printed it.
How do I use my e-Label?
- Search your inbox for an email with the Subject: UPS Label Delivery sent by UPS Quantum View.
- Click Get Shipping Label in the UPS email and select the option to print the label.
- Prepare your package (if you don't have the original box, you can use a different one).
- Drop off your package at a UPS location or contact them to arrange a pickup.
Logitech will replace a defective product at its sole discretion with either a new product or with a refurbished product of an equivalent or better functionality.
Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product, if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or better functionality.
Why does shipping take so long, can I get my replacement expedited?
Logitech does not offer expedited shipping on replacement items. As soon as your RMA is approved you can expect it to ship within 24-48 business hours which is the time it takes for us to process your order.
- A valid order number from the Logitech.com website
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Logitech Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
- If you purchased the product from Logitech.com, we will be able to locate the order information by using your name and email address
- If you purchased the product from a Logitech authorized dealer or reseller, you can contact them and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt
- If the product was a gift, you can ask the gift giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or help you process the warranty claim on your behalf
Why do I need to provide a POP for a spare part request?
We request the receipt in order to properly document the product in your case. This also helps us to make sure that we provide you with the correct spare part for your product.
How do I send requested photos to support?
All photos should be sent in using the original JPEG or JPG file from the camera. Edited pictures are likely to be rejected or lead to a delay in handling your claim.
Size Limitations: Each photo can have a maximum size of 5 MB (megabytes), and the total attachment size must be less than 10 MB. Keep in mind that your email provider may also have size limitations.
|Email Provider||Maximum Email Size Limit|
|Gmail||25 MB (per email sent or received)|
|Outlook.com & Hotmail||10 MB (per file attachment) or 300 GB (only for files attached via SkyDrive|
|Yahoo Mail||25 MB (per email) or unlimited (only for files attached via DropBox-limited by your DropBox account size)|
|AOL||25 MB (per email sent or received)|
|Mail.com||50 MB (per attachment) and 10 MB (per file)|
|Zoho Mail||12 MB (per email) and 10 MB (per file)|
|GoDaddy Workspace||30 MB (per email) and 20 MB (per file)|
|Email Client||Maximum Email Size Limit|
|Microsoft Outlook||20 MB (per attachment)|
|Windows Live Mail||10 GB (per email) and no more than 50 MB per file attached|
iCloud: Incoming and outgoing messages (20 MB, up to 5 GB with Mail Drop turned on).
Please note if you are trying to resend photos and they exceed the file limitations, they will not arrive.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT send photos that contain confidential data such as medical records, social security numbers, banking details, and so on.
How to send a photo to support
There are two options you can use to send photos:
Reply to the support email with the requested photos attached.
- Login to your Logitech account.
- On the “My Account” window, select My Support History.
- Select the open case that you would like to attach the photos to.
- Click Choose File to upload the requested photos.
*If options A or B are unsuccessful, please check the size of attachment and verify that it’s within the requirements listed under Size Limitations.
- USA – 30 days
- Asia – 1 year
Logitech is not responsible for product returns without an RMA#. An RMA # ensures that your product is delivered to the correct Logitech department, and is properly processed for replacement or a refund. Please do not return product(s) to Logitech without an RMA#.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to support.logitech.com
- On the Support page, do one of the following:
- Enter your product’s model number or name in the Search box and then press Enter.
- Find your product using the product category images.
- In the Knowledge Base section, choose from the menu on the right for help with:
- How to
- Once you've selected a problem area, you'll see a list of support articles that could help you solve your question.
- Click on the article that pertains to your problem. You'll also see a list of suggested related articles on the right side of the page that may help you.
- If the recommended articles don't answer your question, in the Still having problems? section at the end of the article, click Get help.
- In the I want to submit a Warranty Claim box, click Get help.
- Click the Login tab.
- In the Sign in to Support box, enter the username and password for your Logitech.com account. If you don’t have an account, click Create an Account.
- Once you've logged into your account, fill out the Tell us about your issue section, and then click Submit.
- Sign up for delivery alerts on your computer or mobile device
- Check the delivery time or change the delivery date
- Authorize other members of your household to receive your shipment
- Have your package delivered to another address or UPS Access Point
NOTE: Additional fees may apply for changing the delivery address.