The following steps will walk you through assigning a keystroke to a G Key on the G15/G11 Gaming Keyboard.
- Launch the G-Series Keyboard Profiler
- In the Profile Window, select the profile you wish to modify from the Current Profile drop down menu.
- Under Mode, select M1, M2, or M3. Each one of these selections will allow you to program different keystrokes to the G Keys for each memory mode. To move between the memory modes when playing simply press the corresponding M button on the keyboard.
- In the Profile Window, click the desired G Key. This will bring up a menu.
- Select Assign Keystroke. The Assign Keystroke dialog box will display.
- Type in your keystroke.
The keystroke should now be assigned to the selected G Key
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS