You can change an existing Activity on your Harmony remote.
To change the devices or options for an Activity
NOTE: if you want to add a new device to the Activity, you must add the new device first.
Log in to your Harmony account and complete the following steps:
- Click the Activities tab.
- Click the Activity you want to change. Click Change Your Settings.
- You are asked to confirm the devices you use when you do the Activity. Select the checkboxes for the devices used for the Activity, and de-select all others, then click Next.
NOTE: depending on the Activity and number of devices included in the Activity, you may have several questions to answer about which device is used to control the volume, or channel, or other functions of the Activity.
- If you haven’t done so already, take a few minutes to identify the input settings for your devices when you do the Activity. Click Next.
- You are asked to select the inputs used for your devices. Answer the questions and click Next.
NOTE: depending on the number of devices included in the Activity, you may have several inputs to select. You may also be asked questions about whether your devices skip unused inputs.
- Confirm the settings for the Activity, then click Finish.
- Click Sync, Sync Now to synchronize your Harmony remote with your updated account information.
NOTE: If you do not have your Harmony remote connected to your computer, you are prompted to connect it using the USB cable.
- A page appears showing the progress as your Harmony remote is updated with your device information.
The sync process could take a few minutes as your Harmony remote is updated with your account information. During the update, do not unplug your Harmony remote unless prompted to do so.