Your Ultimate Ears 200vm headset comes with silicone ear cushions in various sizes.
You can tell the cushions are properly fitted when the earphones:
- Sit comfortably in your ear
- Don't fall out of your ear
- Provide sound that is rich and full
To find your best fit:
Place one medium cushion in your ear.
Gently move the earphone as you press it in to form a seal.
If the cushion feels:
- Too large or bounces back out after you press it in, try a smaller size.
- Too small, slips out easily, or loses sound quality quickly, try using a larger size.
NOTE: If you find that all size cushions fall out easily, try inserting them with your jaw slightly open.
Repeat for the other ear.
The optimal fit is usually found through trial and error. You may need to experiment over the first few days in order to find your ideal fit.
NOTE: Like feet, pairs of ears aren't always the same size. You may find that using mismatched earpieces provides the best fit.