If iTunes won't connect to your Air Speaker:
- Make sure you have AirPlay selected as the audio output for iTunes. Here's how:
- Open iTunes.
- Select Preferences.
- On the Devices tab, activate the "Allow iTunes control from remote speakers" option.
- Click OK and close iTunes Preferences.
- Click the AirPlay icon in iTunes, bottom left, and select the Air Speaker.
- Verify that the Air Speaker and the computer running iTunes are on the same network — wired or wireless.
- Check that another device isn't currently streaming music to your Air Speaker.
- Ensure that the Air Speaker isn't playing content from the Auxiliary port.
- You may need to configure your firewall to allow iTunes network access. (See your firewall's documentation for help.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS