Logitech Sync is a new platform for monitoring and managing Logitech meeting room video conferencing devices. Sync makes it easy for IT to support large-scale video deployments while minimizing site visits and trouble tickets. Click here to learn more.
Device management using the Sync platform can be done in a number of ways:
- Sync Portal: Browser-based interface for remote management of all your Logitech meeting room devices.
NOTE: Sync Portal requires the installation of Sync Application on the meeting room computer.
- Sync Application: A desktop application for local management of a specific meeting room and connected devices.
- Sync API: Integration points to bring support for Logitech devices into third-party management tools.
- Sync Portal: Any modern web-browser (ex. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari)
- Managed devices must be connected to a Windows or Mac computer
- Sync Application: Windows 7, 8, and 10; macOS 10.12 or later
- Sync API: Windows 7, 8, and 10; macOS 10.12 or later
- Sync Portal: Rally, Rally Camera, MeetUp
- Sync Application: Rally, Rally Camera, MeetUp
- Sync API: Rally, Rally Camera, MeetUp
- Sync Portal: Worldwide (All data and servers hosted in the USA)
- Sync Application: Worldwide
- Sync API: Worldwide
- Sync Portal: English only
- Sync Application: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
- Sync API: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish