Additional recommendations include:
- Be sure to switch off and unplug your peripherals and then wait 5 seconds before cleaning.
- Mice and keyboards:
- It is recommended to use Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) for product cleaning. Gently rub exposed external surfaces, without using excessive force.
- Since products are not waterproof, please keep moisture to a minimum and avoid any liquid dripping or seeping into the products.
- Headsets with leatherette earpads:
- Plastic parts (headband, mic boom, etc): it is recommended to use disinfecting wipes, anti-bacterial wet wipes, makeup removing tissue or alcohol swabs containing less than 75% concentration of alcohol.
- Leatherette earpads: it is recommended to use disinfecting wipes, anti-bacterial wet wipes, or make-up removal tissue. Alcohol wipes can be used on a limited basis.
- For the braided cable: it is recommended to use anti-bacterial wet wipes.