- Using the included screws and wall anchors, attach the mounting bracket to either a wall or ceiling.
- Align the grooves on base of the camera with the wall-mounting bracket, press into place, and rotate the camera base to secure the camera to the wall bracket.
You can use this base rotation to start panning the camera in the direction of the view you want to capture.
- Tilt the camera head outward and aim the camera face towards your desired viewing area.
- Rotate the camera left or right to ensure that the camera’s view is level.
- Route the tethered 10 ft power cable from the mounted camera, connect the USB connector to the provided indoor power supply, and then plug the power supply into a compatible wall outlet.
NOTE: Learn more about using the camera outdoor here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS