The Extend Protection Plan is a great way for you to protect yourself from expensive replacements of your most valued items, and provide you with coverage beyond any manufacturer’s warranty. There are two types of plans: (1) Base Plans which cover product failure after the manufacturer warranty expires and (2) Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) Plans which begin at the time of purchase and cover damage caused by accidents, such as spills, drops, and breaks. The Extend Protection Plan is offered by Extend in collaboration with Logitech.
On this page, you can find FAQs to help understand what Extend is or how to file a claim. If you need any further assistance with regards to Extend please contact the Extend Customer Care Team through the Extend Claims Portal or via phone at 877-248-7707.
- What is an Extend Protection Plan?
- How many times can I use the Extend Protection Plan?
- How do I purchase an Extend Protection Plan?
- What are the benefits of an Extend Protection Plan?
- What do I need to use my Extend Protection Plan?
- Where do I find my Extend contract ID?
- If my product covered by Extend is replaced under the warranty, does the Extend plan cover the new product?
- What is the process to file a claim under an Extend Protection Plan?
- Can I transfer my Extend Contract warranty to a new owner?
- Can I cancel my Extend Protection Plan?
- When I cancel my Extend plan, how much money do I get back?