In G HUB, when you select your webcam from the carousel, you’ll see that each webcam has a CAMERA and a VIDEO tab on the main configuration page. The presets under each mode are grayed-out and not configurable. You can create your own settings, however, for both camera and video modes.
Camera mode comes with three presets:
- VIDEO CALL
To create your own zoom, focus, and exposure settings, you will need to create a new camera mode. Here’s how:
- On the CAMERA tab dropdown menu, click ADD NEW CAMERA MODE.
- Adjust the settings under New Camera Mode to suit your requirements.
- Click on the NEW CAMERA MODE text above the webcam picture to rename the new mode. Type a name to identify the new settings. In the example, we’ve named the new camera mode PODCAST MODE.
Your webcam also has video filters with predetermined settings on G HUB. Some of the presets your webcam might have are:
- BLACK & WHITE
These presets are non-configurable, and the steps to create a filter with a different configuration are similar to those to create a new camera mode. To add a new video filter:
- On the VIDEO tab dropdown menu, click ADD NEW FILTER.
- Make changes to the filter to suit your requirements.
NOTE: Anti-flicker relates to the screen refresh speed of your monitor or TV. If you see flickering during your recordings or when streaming video calls, try switching to the other value.
- Rename your filter by clicking on the NEW VIDEO MODE text above the camera and type a name that helps you identify the new filter.