Logitech G HUB will now be the primary software for many of our Logitech Camera devices and will be updated in the future instead of Logitech Capture. Support for Logitech Capture will discontinue in 2022.
With G HUB, you can create settings that allow you to configure video features including filters, color adjustment, exposure, zoom, and more. Additionally, G HUB is the nerve center of other Logitech peripherals also compatible with G HUB.
G HUB is developed and refined to work in harmony with your camera. To download the latest version for Windows or Mac, please click here.
How to uninstall Logitech Capture
- Open Applications in the Finder window.
- Open the Utilities folder.
- Find and open Logi Capture Uninstaller.
- If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac.
- Continue following the uninstaller instructions.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Under Programs and Features, select Uninstall a program.
- Search “Logitech Capture” using the search box.
- Right-click on Logitech Capture and select Uninstall.
- Then follow the on-screen uninstallation instructions.
For additional information, please see:
If you encounter a problem, please submit a ticket for additional troubleshooting at