Camera won't connect to 5.0ghz
2.4 works just fine but the camera won't connect to my 5.0ghz network. I've tried changing my password to something simple but it still won't while all my other devices connect just fine.
Logitech, please acknowledge this problem and fix it.
You're welcome to get in touch with me if you need help reproducing/debugging the issue.
Hi @Shay Trotsky?,
Welcome to the Logitech Community! :) Our team will be happy to help you!
Could you please provide us the following information to assist you better:
1. OS info
2. Device name
3. Device connection type
4. SW version ( if installed)
?If this reply adequately addresses your issue, please mark it as ?Select as Best? and click ?Like?, so this information can benefit other community members.
- I'm using an iPhone 7 with ios 10.3.3 (14G60).
- Not sure what you mean, my iPhone network name? If you are referring to the camera, I'm talking about the brand new Logi Circle 2 of course. Wired model.
- Please clarify. I'm using An Asus AC68U router using dual band mode. Some devices are connected to the 2.4g and some to the 5.0g without any issues. It's using the latest firmware as well, 220.127.116.11.380_7743.
- Software version? of what? ios? it's the latest. The camera's firmware? I've updated it to the latest as well, 5.2.70.
Please sign in to leave a comment.