I have a few questions about optimization of the video based on these instructions - see IN LINE:
NOTE: Running iOS 13.2.2
Steps to optimize the connectivity experience
- Press and hold the camera reset button and let go when you see the blinking magenta and yellow LED colors (6-9 seconds).
- Wait for a few minutes after the camera LED is solid green.
- Open the Home app on your mobile device on iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- Open the camera live view (which will say that the camera is not responding).
- Tap the settings icon on the top left — this should bring up the settings menu for the camera.
- Wait for a few minutes until you see the option to Update Accessory Wi-Fi Settings. Tap this.
(How long does it take for this to appear?.. I don't see it.)
- Your camera should reconnect to the home network and its connectivity should be optimized for HomeKit Secure Video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.