I have a CIRCLE VIEW that I bought at an Apple store.
I am following the instructions but cannot add the camera to my HomeKit. My setup sits in “Connecting to Camera, Make sure your accessory is powered on and nearby” (it is) for a while and then returns me “Accessory Not Found. Make sure your accessory is power on and nearby, then try again” (it is and I have).
- Attempted on Apple iPhone 12 Pro and iPad Pro both running iOS 14.2
- Network is Verizon Fios on 2.4 GHz
- AppleTV HD is set up as HomeKit hub running tvOS 14.2
- Setup physically within 10ft of my router
- Followed standard troubleshooting (eg verify network, verify Bluetooth, verify iCloud, reset hardware, re-add Home)
What can I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.