Logitech circle view camera not connecting to mesh wifi
Dear Panik Patel,
Thanks for reaching out to Logitech Circle Support! My name is Yogi and I will be helping you with any issues you have today. I understand you would like assistance with the Circle View Camera.
If you’ve recently changed your home Wi-Fi network settings, you’ll need to update the settings on the camera. Use the following steps.
Before you update, make sure:
1. You have an iPhone/iPod touch with iOS 13.2 or later / iPad with iPadOS 13.2 or later — and that this is connected to your new home network.
2. Your camera is plugged in and within the connectivity range of the new home network.
To update your home Wi-Fi network:
1. Locate the button on the back of the camera.
2. Press and hold the button and let go when you see the slow breathing magenta Status LED (6-9 seconds).
3. Wait for the camera Status LED to turn solid green — the camera is ready to be updated to the new Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the Home app on your mobile device on iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 (or later).
5. Open the camera Live view. (It will say that the camera is not responding.)
6. Tap the Settings icon on the top left — this should bring up the settings menu for the camera.
7. When you see the option to Update Accessory Wi-Fi Settings, tap it.
NOTE: This option might take a few minutes to show up and may require you to exit from and re-enter the Settings menu.
Your camera should reconnect to the new home network.
For more information, please visit the below FAQ:
Let us know if this helps!
Logitech Circle Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.