To assign the Pro Flight Cessna Trim wheel to the elevator trim control axis in FSX, do the following:
- Connect the Pro Flight Cessna Trim wheel and launch FSX.
- Go to Settings > Controls > Control Axis
- Select "Cessna Trim Wheel" in the Controller type drop down menu.
- Scroll down to Elevator Trim Axis and click Change Assignment.
- Rotate the trim wheel 3-5 times in the same direction until the word "Trim" appears in the assignment box, then click OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS