To add a Set-top Box to your account:
- Select Devices.
- Select the Add option.
- Select Add Set-top Box. If you have already set up a set-top box, you'll be asked whether you want to remove it. (You cannot add multiple devices of the same type.)
- Select Add set-top box manually.
- If your set-top box is powered on and plugged into your GTV device correctly, you should see live TV in the preview window. Select Next if you can see live TV playing in the preview window.
- Select your TV service provider from the list of providers in your area. If the wrong area is being displayed, scroll down and select Change ZIP code.
- Select the brand name and model number of your set-top box from the list.
If the brand name and model number of your box does not appear on the list, select Not on this list then enter the brand name and model number and click Next (or press OK on your controller). If the brand name and model number you enter is not found on our database, you may be asked whether you have the device's original remote. If you do, you can use the original remote to "teach" its IR commands. If you don't, Harmony Link Control Center will search for a set-top player similar to yours.
- Depending on which service provider you select, you may be asked whether you receive premium channels. If you do, click Yes.
- Press the Back button to return to the Harmony Link Control Center.