After starting an Activity with your Harmony 895, 885 or 785 remote, everything turns on correctly, but no picture comes up on the TV screen.
The Television may be out of synchronization with your remote or may be configured incorrectly.
In front of your Television, press the Help button on your Harmony 895, 885 or 785
- Answer No when asked "Did that fix the problem?"
- The Harmony 895, 885 or 785 will then ask, one by one, if all of your required devices powered on when the Activity was started. Answer Yes or No until all required devices are powered on
- Answer No if the remote asks if the TV is set to the correct input needed for the Activity. In this example HDMI 1 is used, though this may vary from your setup. If the TV switches to another input but no picture is seen, continue answering No until an image appears
- If you now have a picture on your TV screen, answer Yes when asked if the problem is now fixed. Your television was simply out of synchronization with your Harmony 895, 885 or 785 and should now work correctly. Please try switching between your other Activities to see if they switch correctly. If this has not fixed the problem, proceed to the next section Confirming your Activity Settings
- Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account
- Click on the (Activities) tab on your home page
- Click on the (Settings) button for the Activity you wish to troubleshoot
- Select Review the settings for this Activity and click on the (Next) button
- Confirm the input chosen for your television is correct. Select No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings and click on the (Next) button
- Click on the Next button through the Activity setup screens until you arrive at the screen asking the question "What input or channel does your ... TV need to be on? From the list, select the input that the TV uses for this Activity. Once finished, click on the (Next) button
NOTE: It is recommended to perform these steps for all Activities that use the television.
- Click on the (Done) button on the Set Up Activities: Summary page
- Click on the (Dne) button on the "Select the Activity settings you would like to modify" screen
- When you have finished, click (Done) button to save your changes
- Click on the (Update Remote) button to update your remote