If you're having issues with the audio skipping or sounding choppy on the Logitech UE Air Speaker, try these suggestions:
- Move the Air Speaker closer to your wireless router, as it may not be within range.
(NOTE: If you have the Logitech UE Air Speaker App installed, you can view the signal strength of the speaker in the app.)
- Place your router and Air Speaker in open space, or remove any large objects that might be blocking the line-of-sight between them.
- If you're streaming to multiple speakers, try streaming to only one, as your network may be reaching its bandwidth limit.
- If another device is running on your network, try stopping all activity that might be taking up bandwidth (ex. downloading, other content streaming).
- Try changing the wireless channel of your router. (See your router's support documentation for help.)
- Power cycle your router and Air Speaker by disconnecting and then reconnecting them.
(NOTE: The Air Speaker can take up to one minute to fully boot and connect.)